Conference Home / Sponsors
Sponsorship is a highly effective marketing channel and sales lead generator. Sponsoring Food Safety Analysis 2020 achieves exposure to audiences of significance and influence. Use your involvement at our event to showcase your expertise to our pre-qualified and influential audiences of decision-makers.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Gain direct access to senior decision-makers in selected target markets
- Enjoy face-to-face networking with often hard to reach executives
- Present your brands or launch your product, in the right forums to the right audiences
- Exhibit your products and services and make connections that count
- Create a sales pipeline that will serve as a platform for new business
- Capture brand exposure throughout our extensive marketing campaigns
- Use your involvement as a platform for your own marketing campaigns/launches
- Connect with new prospects and refresh customer relationships
- Tap into our strong, loyal audiences and build your profile
Sponsor & Exhibit Opportunity
Turn the Food Safety Analysis 2020 delegates into your customers. An exhibition will run alongside the conference sessions. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. In addition, a range of commercial sponsorship opportunities is available.
We will create customised packages to suit the need and budget tailored to your organisation.
- Presentation(s) as part of the conference scientific programme, incl. Q&A session
- Scientific poster presentation(s) within the technical poster section
- Trade display stand at the conference exhibition foyer (note: maximum 12 exhibitors)
- Vendor seminar during the conference (note: limited to 2 sponsors per day)
- Delegate passes for your customers and/or prospects
- Morning/afternoon tea and coffee sponsor
- Lunch sponsor
Promotion & Branding
- Advertisement in the programme booklet
- Delegate bag sponsor
- Delegate bag insert / corporate gift
- Lanyard sponsor
- Bottled Water sponsor
- Notepad sponsor
- Pen sponsor
- Delegate attendance list
Online Presentation Replay
- Recording & promotion of your presentation for replay to our Asia Pacific audiences
To discuss your requirements or to book sponsorship or exhibit space please contact either:
Mr Jeroen Reiniers
Mr Dean Graimes
About the Organiser
Eclipse Business Media has been running successful scientific conferences in the South East Asia region since 2009.
A global network of key contacts across all chromatography and mass spectrometry disciplines has allowed the development of scientific programmes comprising technology experts, trainers and educators.
From pharmaceutical to agricultural analysis, food to bio-clinical methods and processes, Eclipse Business Media events offer a unique learning experience for all attendees and the perfect forum for science, industry and vendors to meet.
Building On Our Past Successes
- Food Safety Analysis 2020 is the 4th edition after Food Safety Analysis 2018, Food Science 2016 and Food Science 2015
- Strong scientific programme, with 28 international and regional speakers: USA, UK, Ireland, Germany, The Netherlands, France, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Singapore, Thailand
- 40+ scientific poster presentations, complemented by an exhibition (12 shell scheme stands)
- Delegates from key countries, such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia as well as China, Taiwan, Thailand and Japan
- Strong attendance from leading organisations with excellent delegate representation from corporate testing labs, QA/QC, food and beverage companies, CROs, ingredient manufacturers, etc.
- Attendees from local and regional government agencies as well as academic institutions
Sponsors & Partners
Official Media / Magazine:
Past Sponsors & Partners