Building on the success of Food Safety Analysis 2018, the dates for the Food Safety Analysis 2021 conference are announced as Tuesday 30th & Wednesday 31st March 2021 at the world-class scientific venue, Biopolis, Singapore.
Brought to you by a premier learning resource, Separation Science, the conference is a two-day event and will cover the broad range of current topics and trends, as well as expanding the scientific poster programme and providing a first-class exhibition and networking opportunity.
Food production is a global business and we see products from all over the world on our supermarket shelves and in our local markets.
The food supply chain is also global, which inevitably increases complexity, management and control difficulties.
- How do you track what pesticides or veterinary drugs are used by farmers and producers, and how do you keep microbial load at bay while transporting food across the globe?
- How do we monitor for natural toxins, or ensure key allergens are measured and correctly labelled on our foods?
- What regulations govern such analysis and how should they be interpreted to ensure overall food safety?
- What about the authenticity of your food? Does your parmesan cheese really come from its protected denomination of origin, is your expensive fruit juice really direct from Brazil or has it been reconstituted from cheaper concentrate and sold as direct juice?
- Has your milk been adulterated by adding nitrogen-rich substances to defraud sellers and consumers?
All of these important questions drive analytical development, and this is what Food Safety Analysis 2021 is all about.
Through insightful comment, practical advice, technical & application presentations and thought-leader discussions Food Safety Analysis 2021 will address the key challenges faced by the food industry and provide robust, reliable and effective solutions for them.
By working with industry experts across all aspects of food quality and safety analysis Food Safety Analysis 2021 is a must-attend conference for food scientists working for food manufacturers, food producers, contract testing laboratories and government agencies.
The technical programme will focus on key disciplines within food safety and testing techniques, providing attendees with a unique opportunity to keep ahead of current and future techniques.
- Foodborne contaminants testing
- Pesticides and agricultural contaminants
- Fraud & Authenticity testing
- Allergen & microbiological testing
- Food Safety methods
- Food contact materials
- Veterinary drug residues/antimicrobials
- Deadline for early-bird registration: Friday 11th December 2021
- Deadline for scientific poster abstract submissions: Friday 22nd January 2021
“Selling Food Safety Analysis to Your Boss!”
By attending Food Safety Analysis 2021, you will return to your employer armed with the latest learning and knowledge. In some cases, you may need to justify your attendance or to get approval to attend. Click below for a helpful template you can use to show the value of attending.
Scientific Poster Awards
Food Safety Analysis 2021 is delighted to announce its poster awards for 2021. All non-vendor posters accepted to the scientific programme are entered into this award, which will be judged by a panel of analytical experts. All posters are scored based on innovation, scientific quality and overall presentation and at the end of the conference, three awards (Gold, Silver and Bronze) will be presented to the successful authors.
Alert your colleague(s)