Conference Home / Register
To register to attend this world-class food safety conference simply complete the form below:
Why should you attend? Here are 7 Reasons…
- Food Safety Analysis 2020 established its reputation as a world-class event, this is the 4th edition and the 12th event organised by Separation Science
- An outstanding scientific programme featuring comprehensive, tutorial-style presentations
- A one-stop-shop for food safety analysis
- Network with the presenters, exhibitors and other delegates
- View the latest equipment from instrument manufacturers in the accompanying exhibition
- Present your research in the associated poster programme (and be eligible for a discounted rate of USD225.–)
- Price to attend this two-day event is only USD375.– offering incredible value for money (if registration is complete before 24th April 2020)
Delegate feedback received
“… a great introduction to new technologies, maintenance and maximising performance
of current instrumentation available in the lab …”
“… valuable exposure to current advancements and applications in food sciences …”
“… expert advice on practical issues provided a real analytical boost …”
“… talks were relevant to my research areas and I gained much knowledge by networking with speakers …”
“… impressed by troubleshooting tips given by experts …”
Letter of Invitation
To receive a letter of invitation to support your VISA application is available by contacting us in person (email@example.com). Note: we are unable to provide financial assistance for travel & accommodation to international delegates, but your participation would be much valued and appreciated.
Super Early Bird Booking
For a limited period only! A super early bird booking discount is available by contacting us in person (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A group booking discount applies for two (2) or more delegates.
Singapore Society for Mass Spectrometry (SSMS) or Food Industry Asia (FIA) Members
Are you an SSMS or FIA member? If yes, please do take advantage of your special member rate and contact us in person (email@example.com).
Singapore’s Vendors@Gov and Singapore Dollar Invoicing
Please do contact us in person (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your invoicing needs and requirements.
- Tuesday 14th October 2020 – 0830am to 4pm
- Wednesday 15th October 2020 – 0830am to 2pm
Biopolis, Matrix Building, Level 4, 30 Biopolis Street, Singapore 138671
“Selling Food Safety Analysis to Your Boss!”
By attending Food Safety Analysis 2020, you will return to your employer armed with the latest learning and knowledge. In some cases, you may need to justify your attendance or to get approval to attend. Click below for a helpful template you can use to show the value of attending.